Monday, June 28, 2021

The Lord's Prayer

 



God's amazing and abundant grace be with all of you! I will be on vacation starting tomorrow. I still wanted to share a few thoughts about the Lord's Prayer. First, please remember my invitation to get out a pencil/pen/crayon & piece of paper to write the Lord's Prayer by hand. I believe that by writing these words, we begin to embody them. I invite you to write prayerfully, taking many times to pause on each word. I pray you will find ways to live the Lord's Prayer.

I have also crated a pdf on the New Zealand Version of the Lord's Prayer. Copy the URL below and paste in your browser to access this (it is on the front page of our website too!)

https://uccsarasota.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Week-of-June-27-Lords-Prayer.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment

Morning Meditation

  Creator God, You are a Genius at play.   You continually sink deep Your fingers into our lives and world; You continue to sing to our soul...