Friday, October 28, 2022

Prayer ~ Moses Moments

 


I pray this week you had a new insight into who God is crafting/creating you to be.  I pray you’ve thought of your “Moses’ moments” and your true self.  I pray the focus on water brought one new insight.  I pray for questions that send you on adventures because the root of that word, “questions,” is “quest” as in movement toward something.  The point of a good question is never to wrestle it into a solution but to live the journey that questions takes you on.  I pray you found traces of God’s grace abundantly in your life. 

 

As I look back on the week, I give thanks for (fill in two moments that brought a smile to your face).

As I rewind the past five days, I have felt the energy of emotion in my heart (name and notice some of the emotions sitting on the shelves of your soul).

As I examine where I’ve been, this person and place comes to my mind (sit with an experience from the last week.)

And I look to the coming days, I pray You would go before, beside, and behind me when facing (name an upcoming event where you need God to arrive first in that situation).

 

God wash over me with a promise, presence, and possibility as October soon turns to November let Your love lead me, Your grace strengthen me, Your peace hold me, and Your wisdom forever reside in me.  Take my life, O God, this day and let me be caught up in the joy of You.  Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Morning Prayer

  God of a new month, where what is unresolved from April can linger and leave an imprint, meet us in ways that we sense Your presence as Ch...