God of many names
and who shows up in so many ways, thank you for Your presence in my life. With Jacob, I give thanks that I now see You
were there in that moment where I first thought You had taken a trip to Pluto. With the Psalmist, I now notice that You were
there in that pit experience. Thank you
for the people and places because I trust there is nowhere You are not. Thank you for the good and the bad, for I
trust that You are not finished yet.
Thank you for the incompleteness of my life this day. May You and I continue to collaborate on the
story of my life. Loosen my grip on the
keyboard, thinking that I will write down first. God, find ways to interrupt my life with goodness
and grace I need and that You have always overflowed my life with thus
far. In the name of the One who shared
Your love everywhere he went, to every person he met, in every moment (the good
and bad) where he found himself, Jesus our Christ. Amen.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment