Friday, May 12, 2023

Friday Prayer

 


God, we know that matter matters to you.  With every breath, we breathe in oxygen that fills us and sustains us, with every exhale we release our life into this world.  Every breath contains the truth of life and death, this breath right now, contains what sustains and what I cannot keep inside.  Help me notice You throughout this day.  Help me find places and spaces where we can be together.  Help me move beyond my humanness to see Your holiness in all creation.  God, grant me wisdom and openness and willingness to see wearing skin and this human life as a prayer practice throughout the days to come.  Amen.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hymn of the Month

  Yesterday, I asked you to look back on your life, look around, and look ahead at this month of May.   I pray you found ways to let your sh...