Friday, February 10, 2023

Friday Prayer

 

On this Friday, I invite you to rewind and review this week of standing in the need of prayer.  What new insight or idea do you have?  What questions remain roaming around your mind?  Is there any connection between the insight and your questions?  Is there a thread that tethers your thoughts to the unanswered inquires you still have? 

 

God, thank you for a life-giving and life-changing relationship with You.  Thank you that prayer doesn’t need to be confined or defined in any one way.  Help me continue to find unique ways You and I can dance together, O God.  Help me learn from those who teach me how to move in rhythm with You.  Help me loosen my grasp on prayer that together we might embark on new ways of being together.  Take my heart into the warmth of Your love; take my soul and stir with Your song; take my life today to be caught up in what You are doing here and now.  In the name of the One who lived his life wide open to You, Jesus the Christ. Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Morning Prayer

  God of a new month, where what is unresolved from April can linger and leave an imprint, meet us in ways that we sense Your presence as Ch...