Friday, May 13, 2022

Prayer for the Net of Life

 


Gracious God thank you for this week, for the vast variety of experiences and events that has filled the net of my days.  Thank you for ordinary moments when I sensed Your grace by doing something that was routine – dishes or laundry or going to the store.  Thank you for moments when a tear or a rip in the net of life was repaired as a friendship was mended; thank you for a time when what was tangled/twisted problem was smoothed out.  Honestly, O God, there is still much in the net of my life I would like to fix, and I often miss the goodness of the daily catch in life.  I get so caught up in what is missing or could be better, that I miss the fish of Your love feeding and sustaining me.  Help me feast on my life.  Help me show up and open up to You and to this day You have made.  Help me enter the holy mystery and participate with You on art project of life.  Let Your love be my guide and ground me and be found in me every moment and in each interaction today.  All this I pray as I seek to live the Easter mystery.  Alleluia and Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Holy Foolishness

  Throughout the month of April, we have been playing with the invitation of holy foolishness that is at the heart of Easter.   We have jour...