Thursday, February 10, 2022

Morning Meditation Thursday

 


Thursday is the day to push pause.  To breathe.  To be.  The invitation is to rest and relax into God’s presence.  Maybe you want to go back and re-read the verses of the hymn, O Love that Will Not Let Me Go.  May you want to read and hold each word.  May you want to savor each sentence.  You may ask the question, “How and where have I encountered this truth?” 

 

As always, before I wrote more, join me in prayer:

 

God who holds all that is in Your embrace, enfold me now I pray.  Through the storms, through the night, lead me on to the light…but also Precious Lord…help me notice Your guidance and grace isn’t just some light at the end of the tunnel but is there in the gray, gloomy, stormy times with a strength I need.  Let this truth show up in countless ways today that opens my imagination and stirs my soul.  Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Blessings for May

  Happy May Day everyone!!  As we enter a new month, it can be a bit like a blank canvas. I wonder what prayers are stirring and swirling wi...