Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Book Release

 


Good morning Grace Traces Friends...

I am excited to announce that on November 30th, my book, A Christian Marriage Book - 52-Week Devotional for Husbands goes on sale.  I wrote the book over the summer.  It was a wonderful opportunity for me to reflect on the value of sharing our life with another person.  I am also very proud that the book is INCLUSIVE!!  The book is written for both same-gender and opposite gender couples.  

I welcome you helping me spread the word.

1. Please forward this post so that your friends may know about this resource.

2. Consider purchasing a copy of the book for a family member or friend.  You can click here: https://www.amazon.com/dp/163807206X

3. Word of mouth is GREAT way too.

I am so grateful for all your help in getting the word out to others.

Blessings ~~ Pastor Wes

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hymnal that Hums in our Soul Part 2

  My life flows on in endless song above earth’s lamentations; I hear the real though far off hymn that hails a new creation. No storm c...