Friday, July 7, 2023

Friday Prayer

 


Gracious God who is there every moment of every day, thank you for moments when I sensed Your presence close as my next breath.  Thank you for the ways I was able to slow down.  Thank you for the invitation to offer my life to You and that worship is more than one hour on Sundays.  Thank you for the treasures I encountered this week.  Continue to be with me in these July days.  Continue to help me practice Your presence, open to the mystery of every moment, knowing that life is not a math problem to be solved but an experience to be enjoyed and explored.  O God who is the Eternal Interior, guide me with an unceasing grace and unconditional love that I see, hear, taste, touch, and holds me close inspiring the living out of these days.  Amen.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hymnal of Our Soul Part 3

  “We are all human beings. We are all feeling this emotion together at the same time. And this is uniting us. We are not separate.”   Alice...