Thursday, February 24, 2022

Pushing Pause

 


Thursday is the push pause day.  Thursday is the time to breathe and be in God’s expansive and embracing love.  Thursday is the moment to say, our morning meditations don’t need more words but rather open us to God’s original language of silence.  As always, you can rewind and review past Morning Meditations.  More importantly, I pray you rest in God’s love today in life-giving and renew ways.

 

Holy One, the children’s song got it right, “Love, love, love, love.  The gospel in a word is love.”  Yet, Your love, O God is evolving and expanding and elastic.  You can embrace and enfold more than we could ask or ever imagine.  So let me rest in Your love today in ways that restore me and set me in right relationship with you and with myself so that I might live out of Your source of Familial Holy love for all that is and will be.  Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Blessings for May

  Happy May Day everyone!!  As we enter a new month, it can be a bit like a blank canvas. I wonder what prayers are stirring and swirling wi...