Friday, August 31, 2018

Poem prayer


Fully realizing that the last two posts were definitely NOT swimming in the shallow end of life.

I thought I would share the above photo of clouds for a walk I took the other night.

Cloud, in the flat land of Florida, become our mountains.

Clouds are what we can think of when the psalmist says, "I lift mine eyes onto the hills".

I love the way the light is streaming out behind the clouds.

What do you see in that photo?

What words, hymns, music, smells does this picture awaken within you?

There is something ethereal about this photo for me that becomes a photo poem and visual prayer.

It was a trace of God's grace in my life on that day.

I pray it would be for you today.

Blessings ~~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer sentence 4

  I invite you to breathe in and slowly exhale.   I invite you to rest in the promise that you don’t have to earn or deserve your way to God...