Thursday, August 3, 2023

Here ~ Psalm 11

 



You are encouraged to read Psalm 11.  Often, we don’t need to translate every single line word-for-word.  Sometimes we can summarize in a few simple words or a single statement.  Here is my bummer sticker theological take on Psalm 11.

No matter where I run, O God, You are already there.

Now, if I will hold this truth, trust this truth, live this truth, be open to many serendipitous ways God shows up disguised as my ordinary life this day, there is quite enough love and grace.  If I trust and stay open to God who can work through people I love to people as well as those whose voice is like nails on the chalk board, then the above eleven words are a prayer for every minute this day.  Amen. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

The Hymnal of Our Soul Part 3

  “We are all human beings. We are all feeling this emotion together at the same time. And this is uniting us. We are not separate.”   Alice...