Friday, June 12, 2020

Friday Prayer


We have come to the end of the reflections on Les Mis.  While there are many more songs that I could have reflected upon, I did not mean for this series to be exhaustive, just to open you to hear how God's wisdom can be found in a wonderful musical and powerfully powerful story written by human hands.  God moves within us.  God sings within us.  I find this finale song to be a heartfelt prayer that we would live.  I find that words, "To love another person is to see the face of God," to be ones that cause my heart to surge and stir...to be a prayer worthy of my life.  I pray you find more than a trace of God's grace as you listen to this prayer sung to you.  Blessings ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Prayer Sentences #5

  Sometimes it is good to rewind and review where we have been in the last week.   This is not an evaluation ~ there are no grades ~ just a ...